04 June, 2010

Just a frumpy Friday

This is my boy. He got to ride to Upland yesterday with 2 English Setters and get a well needed shampoo and cut. He's so much cuter now that he doesn't look like a walking dust mop. He rode all the way out and back on my lap. Just a good boy. Today he's recovered from his ordeal and doing a lot better.

Not a lot going on around here today. The #2 child is getting fingerprinted and going to get a TB test for her job as a camp counselor at a big summer day camp for a defense contractor. Earning money for her cruise to Central America this winter.

The #1 child is going to Idlywild with his friend for a graduation tomorrow. They are leaving tonight and staying at the grandparents cottage. I hope they have a good time. He needs to get out of his cave.

We've been enjoying our grill. It's such a treat to throw some olive oil on the veggies and let them cook. I love portabello mushrooms and they taste so yummy and meaty. And zucchini with a little teriyaki, you can't beat it.

 We still have to get used to the temps on it, I cremated some chicken thighs and legs the other night. It was a sad sad sight to see.

I have a turkey in the freezer and I think I may search for recipes to do it on the grill. Put it in a roaster and and let it go? Might work.

I am still having the feeling of water in my ears. It's not pleasant and not fun. Like crinkly cellophane in them.

This is going to be a quiet weekend. CLean up the living room, vacuum and clean out the fireplace. Also scrub the rocks on the fireplace.

Peace and out.
da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment