18 May, 2010

Tuesday Touring....

My mom had to take my niece to the CPSS office today and prove that she was a citizen. Now my niece has been covered by Med-I-Cal since she was born, to a woman who is a citizen, and in a CA hospital. My mom doesn't like to drive places she hasn't been. She gets really nervous. So I said yes I will drive. I got the address and googled it and it's about 10 minutes from my house. Mom gets here and honks the horn, twice. I have to get my stuff and lock the doors and get outside. Give me a minute Mom.



I get in the car and make 1 right turn, 1 left turn, and 1 more left turn and get there. Have to go through a metal detector and then upstairs to the 2nd floor. Prove that she's a citizen and home we go. That took less than an hour. At least it wasn't raining. It had rained on and all all morning and now the sun is shining. My plants got watered well.


Loved the House season finale last night. It was about time. I cried when Hannah died. I really love this show. It's well written, witty and continues to keep my limited attention.



Chicken soup is bubbling away. It smells good. I hope it tastes good. I pulled together what I had and threw it in the pot. Always a good throw to dinner.



I'm still reading the other blogs about SAHM and Fundie Christians. Glad I have a sense of humor.








No comments:

Post a Comment