07 May, 2010

Today was my Mothers Day Makeover





Last night was the big birthday party. What a lot of fun it was. One of the girls had way too much to drink and she paid for it this morning. Poured some water into her and took her to lunch. My kiddo did fine. But she had no voice this morning, and it was so bright she had to wear shades.






So after I dropped off the last partygoer and brought my daughter back to the house, I decided, hey it's my turn since it's Mother's Day weekend. I went over to my favorite nail spa and had the works....new nails to replace what I had peeled off, a manicure to fix my poor cuticles, a wonderful pedicure with race car red on my toes and a shoulder and neck massage. I felt boneless after it was gone. Then since I was in the neighborhood, I drove over to the shop where I had my last perm and cut. The operator was free and she cut my hair. I had last had a perm in Jan and it was well past time. I feel good today. So I had my Mother's Day gift a couple of days early.






There's chicken with BBQ sauce in the oven, potatos are boiling and the gravy is simmering. The corn is ready to cook and dinner will be done. It sounds good and smells even better. Tomorrow we are going to look for a gas BBQ to replace the one we wore out.



So later alligators, I'm waiting on the big guy to get home so we can eat.
Aloha!

amulbunny.jpeg.png


No comments:

Post a Comment