23 May, 2010

I do declare I might just swoon....

I have a cousin who we all thought was going to be the typical Norwegian bachelor farmer. He lived to hunt and his house reflected all his trophies. He met this woman and he married her. Before he found out she was batshit crazy. She got PG and their baby was premature. She told people they could only visit in the basement because she didn't want to wake the baby....actually she didn't want people to come and see them because she didn't trust anyone, not even his 6 brothers and sisters. Then my cousin had a terrible car accident and it was touch and go. He had a steering wheel post go into his groin and he had scrotal injuries. She couldn't bring her self to say the words and alluded to strange things. He's much better but that boy is so whipped he can't do much without bringing her wrath down on him. So he may see his brothers once in a while and they do their best to help him out.


She rants and rails at people who say the word "Damn". His sister's son  is a nice kid who I disagree with politically but otherwise think he's okay. He said he cut down this big old damn tree and there was enough wood to fill his uncles fire box for next winter. He posted this on FB. And what does she do? She goes off on him for assaulting her with the word DAMN. Like she thinks he posted this exclusively on her FB page so her friends can see her nephew cussing. AND SHE NEVER THANKED HIM FOR ALL THE WOOD AND THE TIME HE TOOK TO CUT IT!

 His other aunt took her to task, I took her to task and she backed up like a cat in a corner. I finally told her to stop acting like a martyr and if she didn't like what she saw, defriend us. Which she did. I also told her that my 85 year old mother says Damn and I dared her to reprimand my mom.

She bitched about my cousins family and I told her that his dad treated his kids the way his dad treated him. There were 9 kids and 1 is still crazy. In fact he's in a mental hospital right now. At age 80. God only knows why, my mom wasn't so clear. I guess I'll call the police department in Waupaca tomorrow and find out what happened.

They go to a hellfire and brimstone church now that teaches them to fear God, and anything they do is liable to bring them to the fiery lake. I told her I believed in a God that allows us to love him and respect him. After all he made us warts and all. I don't fear God because I don't think he wants us to, he wants us to LOVE HIM!

So from 2500 hundred miles away I've helped stir up a controversy. I fell kind of sorry for my cousin, but he's made his bed and he's going to lie in it.

So where's my mint julep and my sunshade, I declare I need a rest from all this controversy.

da bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment