06 May, 2010

Dang, leave my daughter alone

My daughter who is now officially an adult posted on her facebook that she was going to go out tonight (with the family and friends ) and have a drink. Her uncle who is barely older than she is...posted this long drawn out comment that Jesus won't love you if you drink and you're on the road to ruin. Puh-leeeeze. He's the baby of 11 kids so who knows what's in his genes? Since he and my SIL moved to TX, I've heard not one kind word from them about anything. I don't think my brother has talked to his sister in ages. It's like she's captive. Not that they talked that much beforehand, but geez.

So we are off to a nice dinner and drinks and love and laughter. And the kids are going to see Iron Man2 tonight. Also the errant son has a meeting with the big boss of the company that fired him on Tuesday. We'll see what happens.

Peace. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment