25 April, 2010

The story of the dog, how I lost my brain and other assorted things

1. My mom got a 3 month old puppy. Full of piss and vinegar. She can't deal with picking up dog poop.
2. My mom got a severe GI infection and had to go to the hospital.
3. I am babysitting said dog.
4. Evil stepsister is taking the dog back. She can deal with:
    whining
    pooping
    chewing
    peeing
and crying at night if he's in his kennel.
    getting his shots.
    getting him fixed.
    getting him chipped (though she thinks it causes dogs to have cancer)
5. I will miss him but I love my dog and the fact that he's potty trained.
6. I am having a major bout of depression right about now. The sun is out and shining so SAD isn't the dx, but something is causing me to just not want to get out. 
7. I need to get away, with no ties to bind 
8. EH maybe going back to LAS to do some work at the Air Force Base. It will be a TDY assignment. 
9. Later alligators.



No comments:

Post a Comment