03 April, 2010

Dinner Menu

Crab Rangoon
Deviled Eggs
Fumi Salad
Marninated Asparagus Salad
Pickles and Olives
Sliced Ham
BBQ Ribs
German Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Dessert-Pies

Tomorrow we will gather at my Moms for Dinner. This will be the first family dinner since my stepdad died and I think it's going to be a little hard for all of us.

Planning on going to church tomorrow. I don't like the joint services but I will go because it's expected of me. After this last Maundy Thursday service where the hymns were played like dirges. Even the spirituals. Sad. I may go visiting other churches because for me, the music is such a huge part of the worship experience. I need a liturgical service with actual service music played. This is so sad. And if you say anything to the pastor he gets all defensive. I can't believe he's that enthralled by the way this person plays. 

Peace be unto you. 
He is risen, he is risen indeed, Alleluia!






No comments:

Post a Comment