04 March, 2010

Frosted Frakes


I am wondering what to have for dinner. I saw a box of cereal when I was in the kitchen. The lovely daughter wanted them. So dinner tonight is cereal.

We're watching the season finale of Burn Notice. We can zip through the commercials since it was DVR'ed. I sure do like the DVR. It's made life so much easier. Tonight the Kitchen Nightmare episode is local.

Been a long day with all the heavy equipment on the main street behind the tract being repaved. Damn it was loud. And the street at the end of the block is all blocked off. Ah construction. Sounded like jet engines at high pitch.

The blog that made me so mad, is most likely gone but the blogger isn't. She went back to a previous blog and said that she begged her husband to let her quit. I call bullshit on that. And she's got all these little chickens who slather her with praise and how horrible the people were who called her out on her lies. Sad. But. True. Can't wait to see the next update on how the lint was carded into a blanket and read about how all women who work while their children are young are deluded by Satan. Like the doctors and nurses at the children's hospital who saved her son's life. The female of the species isn't supposed to be educated and should be at home birthing babies and feeding them paper mache noodles, home made kefir water and cheese pressed on the floor through an old dress swatch and weighted by books. Yeah, I know appetizing.

Oh hell, it's not worth the effort. But I rejoice that I go to a sensible church.

Peace and out.






No comments:

Post a Comment