12 March, 2010

Bad dreams....

Last night I had a 2 part dream.

The first dream I was at a mall with some people and we were going to be shopping and house hunting. We were hindered by a huge number of tweens that had totally plastered the mall, shops, parking lot, cars and whatever with scrunched up paper balls. Purses were filled, it was odd.

The next dream was that I was being taken to a room on the 7th floor of a building I am familiar with. There are crazy acting people everywhere, and the person that was talking to me, had white hair falling down around his face with a black cloche on his head. He kept insisting I wasn't in pain, that the surgeries were faked and I could throw a baseball 99 mph. (ha). He kept it up and finally I said, read the doctor's report and leave me along.

Then the phone rang and it was my daughter asking me to open the garage. Her bike tires were a major fail.

I don't know about the first, but the second is my subconscious telling me that I'm nuts. Like I didn't know.

Made the reservations for the long awaited gold show in LAS. Flying out at the crack of dawn on a Friday and flying home at the crack of dawn on a Sunday. Basically though we get 2 full days there and we can drive over to AZ and see the new bridge being built over the Colorado. Drive around Lake Mead and see the fish hatcheries. And then back to the city. The Gold Show is Saturday, but that won't take all day. There are so many things to see, the Bellagio Art, The M&M store, just the glitz and glamor.

Not much else to say or do. Swiss Steak in the crock pot and inane TV on cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment