28 February, 2010

What a tangled web we weave.....

I went to church today. My mom was having a bad day. She was in pain and she is dealing not too well with people asking how she was doing. And then later this afternoon we found out that a man we've known for more than 40 years from church died. She had talked to him the day that my stepdad died. I don't know if she will be able to go to the funeral or not.

It seems that the blog that bothered me so much (as well as others) has been yanked. Perhaps someone finally got some sense and the fact that the author was acting like a cat backed in a corner and really was getting nasty to commenters. As well as the blog was sent to the "Bible School" where the bloggers spouse was attending. It wasn't very "Christian" of the blogger to diss people the way they were doing.

Well another week has started. We shall see where it goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment