03 February, 2010

A weeks difference

Not soon after I posted the last post we received a call. The dreaded call.Things went into motion,and we went to the house. We stayed till the morticians came and took away his earthly body. Went into automatic for the next 6 days. He was buried on a sunny beautiful day overlooking the pacific. He was rendered honors he was due. He was remembered as a wonderful man. During this time I was viciously attacked in social media by his daughter, bringing up things that had no bearing on the death or funeral.I can only imagine what my BP was that morning. Devastated doesn't even begin to cover what I was feeling. She accused me of disrespecting my mother. That crossed the line.

The memorial service was wonderful. The music was perfect and I know that he's in heaven playing golf and watching baseball. Fair skies and following seas CPO!






Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment