25 February, 2010

Make this headache go away

Today was payday so my mom picked me up (i am still car less) and we went to the bank and to the post office. Mailed the rent so that is done for March. We got to spend some time together. It was nice. She's feeling a touch better.

I got this headache this afternoon. Don't know why. Took a pain pill because my shoulder was miserable. Could be lack of food. I had toast this morning and had some cheese nachos this afternoon. I'd like to get out of the house for a while tonight. Just to get out. There are too many people here to order something because I don't want to feed an army. Not in the mood.

Tomorrow is do the sheets day. I'll have the child help me with the bed. Can't do it by myself. I do love my king size bed. What we need is a pillow top mattress pad. The son is going to have to buy his own mattress soon. Ortho has them on sale so next week he can go there and get one. The daughter needs a new pillow top pad too.I'll have to check Costco.

I still read Under 1K braincells. I can't bear to read the real blog. OMG that girl is nuts. She was given a new organic mattress and thanked the sender for the box. What a bitch. I worry about her kids.

I gotta go. Need to get another mouse.


Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog through a comment you left on Rant of Dan...I've been wondering what happened to the mattress Grizmola sent. How did you find out Emily did that with the mattress? I can't bear to read her blog, so maybe she mentioned what she did on that? Anyway, I'd love to hear what happened, mostly out of morbid curiosity :)

    Feel free to email me at: melissaearleen@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete