08 December, 2009

The mall, the mall, I see the mall boss!


I hate shopping. I can deal with the grocery store, Costco and the pharmacy, but the mall strikes terror in mah heart. I try to do my shopping online now, less hassle and no germs. That's what I've done and I am happy that I did it. But my child works for the Magic Mouse and she said they had old school Tree Skirts. So we went and they were sold out. But I got a cute little Eeyore baby plush that the dog seems to covet. It's sitting on the mantle till I get the rest of the decorations out. There is a new Kohl's at the mall so we went through there and I found a door decoration for 65% off. Sold. Now I need some wire ties to anchor it. But I can't find them anywhere in this garage. Probably in the work truck.




Then as if I am not already a glutton for punishment we drove to the other mall 4 miles down the road to go to Jo'Ann's. They also had a lot of stuff on sale. I got 2 garlands and some flowers to in the living room. The flowers are in a ceramic pitcher and they are really pretty. The dog even got a little Santa Suit. Ho ho ho.




We've had a fire going for the last couple of days. The temp right now at 19:36 is 47˚ and it's predicted to get even cooler. It's a lot cooler out in the high desert. I am okay with it. As long as I drink a lot of water, I am fine.


The coolest news is that I am going to see Bette Midler in January at Ceasars. Staying there and everything! I am so jazzed. I am going to go all out and get a perm, nails and buy some really cool top and slacks and colorful shoes. I've seen her a few times and this will really be a neat thing. I will take some gambling and spending money too.

So not too much else to update. I was the MC at the 50th annual smorgasbord for our church last week. Imagine an accompanist who didn't know the music to a carol? I asked her if she looked in the hymnal and she said she couldn't find it. I went over to the church and I found it. Geez. Don't get me started.

So until later.
amulbunny

No comments:

Post a Comment