29 December, 2009

I'm glad that my God

doesn't care if my head is covered or not. He's more interested in what I have in my heart and what I do as a Christian to my fellow human beings. You're saying, Amulbunny, where did that come from?



Well I read this other blog and this person, in her early 30's (when we all know you've got all the knowledge you'll ever need in your life ) has devoted pages to whether or not a good Christian wife, who's submissive to her husband, and follows his leadership, should wear a head covering. She's about worn the bottom out of 1 Corinthians 11:2-16 and she is so positive that her way is the only way. If you disagree, there's the door. She's also violently anti Catholic, basically if you don't believe in her reading of Christianity, you're toast. So I read, grind my teeth and think , I feel sorry. Sorry that she doesn't act like someone who loves her fellow neighbor, but damns you to hell if you're not on the same page she is. She's trying to find out what Christianity was like before religion?????? What? Oh well.




So onto my semi exciting day, I went to the bank, got my rent check and then took it to the post office, and mailed it. Went to the library, picked up some books, then on to BBB and used my gift card. I like the OXO brand of kitchen tools so I got some of them as well as some Farberware. I saw a really nice pillow, but I didn't feel like spending 75$ on it. Then on to Staples to get a planner for 2010. Then home. Felt like I accomplished a lot of stuff. Now if I could find someone to clean my house I'd really be glad.




I am craving dolmas, gyros, and tzatziki. I hope when the errant husband gets home he'll be hungry so we can go to Daphne's and have some good Greek food.



And yes, we had a wonderful holiday, lots of fun and laughter and believe me, Instant Netflix on the new HD set is da bomb! And we have family film night now!



So later all !





1 comment:

  1. You described someone I know too. I am sure they are different people, but definitely have the same spirit. That spirit is the leaven of the Pharisees...

    ReplyDelete