01 November, 2009

Been a not so bad week




Well let's see what went on this week:

1. #1 kid went back up to 40 hours + overtime.
2. Errant husband was finally appreciated at work.
3. #2 kid had 2 good interviews, perhaps a working girl is in her future.
4. I have to return the lawyers call on Monday regarding the future of my arm.
5. Went to see "That Perfect Moment" last night in North Hollywood. Can I say it's a wonderful play and I hope it goes on to greatness.
6. Had a wonderful Panini at a neat place called the Pit Fire Pizza in NoHo. Went with an old friend and really had an awesome time.


7. Had a discussion with the kiddo about life, liberty and women's rights.
8. Got a refund from Amazon for the book that never got here and I wrote an honest review of the seller. I was not a happy camper. Now I have to wait till Thursday till I go to Costco and buy it.


9. Found out that wearing a brace on the ankle makes the foot feel better. Walked a little last night and it was not really too bad. Walked slowly, that always helps.
10. Football is on, Packers v. Vikings. Just want it to be a good game. Getting closer now.
11. I am still a liberal, pro-choice Christian mom.
12. I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, pie-ah.



That's all for now. Peace, love, and happiness.
da bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment