16 October, 2009

Aiii yi yiiiiiiiiiii---I'll never be a helpmeet.

My eyes are crossed from reading some fundamentalist blogs. I guess we're going to hell because of what we believe and what we confess so we might as well get on the bobsled now and let 'er rip. The KJV is not the only Bible, God loves Catholics, Episcopalians, Lutherans, Methodists, Baptists and most anyone else who believes in the crucified and risen Christ. Why these people think they are so exclusive and have the only clue as to what God is saying is far beyond my rational thinking. So therefore I won't chance on leaving a comment on someone's blog that I totally disagree with because it's not fricking worth the effort. Some of these people think they are the greatest thing on God's Green Earth yet they hate their extended family, don't allow negative comments and will preach to your face that you are damned. Good show of God's love isn't it?



On to normal things. Children. Opposite Sex. First Kiss. Love. Finding out your best friend is in serious like with your brothers best friend. Hurt feelings, hurt everywhere. Oh the sun will come up tomorrow. Soon it will blow over. Never let a man get in the way of a friendship. Friendships are worth so much more.



Watched that Balloon saga yesterday. Uff da. Nothing like a trainwreck waiting to happen. Glad the kid was safe, but it sounds kinda fishy to me.


We had a nice couple of days of rain and now it's near 90. I hate heat. Never ever made it a secret. Where is my fall? When will we have some more rain?


Saw the ortho for the last scheduled visit. I am now permanent and stationary. My restrictions are : -0- lifting, no over head with injured extremity, sedentary only, and keep on the meds. I see the foot doctor on Monday and as far as that goes, I have a terrible time walking up stairs, standing for more than a few minutes, and pain in both ankles. I am eligible for vocational rehab so maybe DOL would pay to put me through school. Makes sense?


Have been having weird dreams lately. Don't know why. Strange people show up in my dreams. My synapses must need a real vacation.



and that's all for the bunny today,



No comments:

Post a Comment