09 September, 2009

Still waiting




I think maybe if I keep looking at fall pictures, fall will come. The leaves will fall off the trees, the drizzle will be here in the mornings and cooler temps will prevail. Okay, so I can wish can't I?



Yesterday I took the time to fill out FAFSA for me and I gave all the information to the child to submit hers. I also applied for another loan, about $8000 to go to school this fall. I probably won't get it, my credit sucks big time. But you never know, maybe I'll have to have a high interest rate, but still be able to get the $ for school. I'd share it with the kid if I had to. Her books are astronomical. But then mine won't be cheap either. I'd also hope that if I get a decent amount, I can get a external hard drive and another battery for the beast. That way I can get a lot of stuff off of here and make folders that I can access on the external. I can get a 500G which is bigger than this for a decent price at the Apple Store or online at Apple.com.
Would be handy.



Last night I got a phone call. Go outside and look to the NW. You can see the space station and the shuttle going over. I went out and saw only a few planes. A few minutes later another call, it has just gone over us at the beach, go out side. So I did, I went out and looked up over the roof and there were 2 lights moving. 1 large and 1 small. It was the space shuttle and the ISS flying overhead. What a marvelous sight.
What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals—and yet,
to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me—
nor woman neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so.

The new Beatles Rock Band has been released today. What a treat. But it's not cheap and it looks like today, most places are sold out. The remastered albums came out too. I'd love to have them. Everything old is new again.



Well that seems to be all that is on my mind. Healthcare address tonight, I don't know if I will watch. After all that brouhaha about the education speech, and I find out reading other blogs that it was okay for students to watch news about the MJ funeral and not the president, I wonder where our priorities lie.

That's all.
da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment