14 August, 2009

when did i break that mirror?



There are days that aren't worth getting up. Nasty smartass spoiled kids. Idiot spouses. I find out that we may have to choose bankruptcy again because the credit card companys don't want to negotiate and accept our lower payments. So now if we file again, my job is at risk, his possible new job is at risk, and they get nothing. I absolutely hate this. But then again, he's making 1/2 of what he made before we got into trouble.



But everyday the sun comes up and we do what we can.

I am in miserable pain. Time to take a shower and put some ice on my foot. Yep the foot really hurts again.



later.
i am in a crap mood.
da bunny

1 comment:

  1. hi amulbunny. I don't have your email but wanted to let you know i had to set my blog to private, it's only temporary. i know you were on my last post and i was trying to reach as many people as i know who post there so they know i had to do this but it will be changed hopefully after the weekend and i can set it back.

    ReplyDelete