09 August, 2009

Sunday Night Football!




I don't even have to have sound on, just the sight of the teams on the field makes me happy. The Titans are ahead in the 4th quarter so unless the Bills pull something out of their hats, the Titans will cruise through this one.




Wish we'd get some rain. I watered the patio today and tomorrow night will do the front one. I do the lawn every 4 days or so. We just need a gully washer and then the air would clean up too.
It would be nice to sit in the living room and watch the sky light up!




Spent part of this afternoon watching some of the ball room dances from So You Think You Can Dance. I love ball room dancing, especially the Latin Dances. I can't dance worth anything, thank God when I was out dancing all we did was jump around and look silly. I can dance a slow waltz and a polka though. When I was a kid in grade school, during the winter, we'd learn to do the Reels, Schottische, American and European Folk Dancing. It was all part of the curriculum. And it was so fun. I have a lot of fun memories of grade school.

Wow the Bills have scored. Fun. Fun. Fun.

Packers start regular season against the Bears. Go Packers!



Even went down to the Esplanade the other night to see the ocean. It was lovely, the cloud bank hanging over the hill was something else.




Night all,


da bunny

To my single follower--- who are you? Leave a message???

No comments:

Post a Comment