28 August, 2009

Let's cheer for restrictions




Doc is writing restrictions. Doubt if the agency can accommodate. I won't say a word. See the other doc and have lots to say to him.




Can we say morons in public? Asinine, idiotic, and non coherent rules that aren't the same in every building at the same location. Crowing cocks who think that a piece of tin makes them omnipotent. And when discrepancies are pointed out, people are treated like pariahs. This is not a thinking persons job. More like lobotomized sheep (apologies to the sheep). Rant over.



I need to get out of town and fly somewhere. MSP is calling me. CWA is calling me. It's at this time of year, nearing the anniversary of my dad's death that I want to go home. Even if it's just to sit on the grass by the grave and have a talk with him. It's been 45 years. There's alot to discuss.
And to see the farms, the cows and the rolling land that makes up the place I was born.



The fire last night in Rancho Palos Verdes has a suspicious start. Last night there were clouds from the fire. The fires in the foothills are just as bad if not worse. Hard to breathe in the morning. Don't like that. Prayers for the fire fighters.



That's it for tonight.
da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment