10 July, 2009

Friday Feelings

Eureka is on and it's kind of odd. I met Colin Ferguson at LAX. He is very nice and cute. What a strange little town on that show. I missed it. We need to get the DVD's for both seasons.


I finally got some Zyrtec (generic) but the cough is still about. The temp is gone which is nice. I may have to break down and see the doctor because I am wheezing a little too. That is not too swift. Adult onset asthma?


The 4th was nice. We saw fireworks the night before as Lawndale celebrated their 50th anniversary of 4th of July celebrations at Leuzinger High School. That was the first fireworks show I saw when I moved to CA in 1967. This time we stood in our backyard and watched the show and didn't have to fight any crowds.



I am slogging through the 2nd book of The Baroque Cycle. I have the 3rd one on order. It should be here any day as well as an ARC that I won. So I have reading material. I also got Hugh Laurie's The Gun Seller. You know me, never without a book.


The pain and torture chair is going to be picked up soon so my living room will be less crowded. I have great range of motion. Just a lot of pain in the area of the cut collarbone and it does hurt. This 3rd surgery is a lot harder than the previous two.



I've become a fan of Royal Pains. I enjoy the interplay between the brothers and the plots though silly are fun. The younger brother is just a hoot. And Burn Notice is better than ever. I love Sharon Gless. She is the perfect person to play Michaels mom. Both are set around beaches. That is cool.



Well it's nearly time to go to bed. I fade early these days.


Later alligator!





No comments:

Post a Comment