09 June, 2009

A tale with no voice

I've tried to be good and avoid this rotten cold that has befallen everyone in the house but the husband. Unfortunately it has struck with a vengeance. And damn it to hell I have to go out of the house to the bank and the post office. Am I thrilled? No. Am I happy, hell no.



So on to another thing. The agency I work for wants me to take some classes online while I am home. No biggie. But their website isn't Mac friendly which means most likely I will have to trudge over and use the PC. But I hate the PC. And why can't they make cross platforms for those of us who love our macs? They have no answer, so I guess I'll have to make the best of it and use the PC. Blech.



Life is strange isn't it? You just expect that things will work out for the best. But you can't depend on the agency that is supposed to pay your compensation to pay you on time nor will they answer your letters and tell you when you can expect your check. Can't make any plans for anything. Argh. This is what I feel the department of labor is doing to me:


So I have ranted.
Enough.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment