06 September, 2008

Welllllllll




Saw the pain management doctor. He wants me to have an MRI of my neck. Thinks that the steroids and the epidurals have escalated the damage to the Cspine and that's why my remaining biceps muscle is so bad. Also he said that there is a marked difference in the temperature of the right arm from the shoulder down to the elbow than the left arm. I don't notice. I'm usually having to fan myself from all the heat in my corner of the world. Which with the HR/WC dept blessing I am out of till my follow up. We are starting new meds tonight. See if I fall asleep.






Still tweaking the hot tub so we get warm water in it. It's the pump timer that we need to work with so it circulates the hot water from the hoses 0n the patio roof (black hose) into the spa all day long. When we get home, then it's nice and comfy and you don't feel like a polar bear swimmer.

New uniforms roll out this week. I will miss that since I am off duty on the 11th. But I won't be sad to say g'day to the old ones. I need to wash all my new ones and get them hung up. They are rolling out on 9-11 which people want to have as a holiday called Patriot Day. Why don't we have a holiday on December 7th and call it Pearl Harbor Day, or on June 6th and honor D Day? Or VJ and VE days? We already have Memorial Day and Veterans Day. Let's use them to honor the people that have perished.




Well I am out of opinions for right now. Have too many aches and I didn't take the usual meds because I thought my new ones would be here by now. Kids went out shopping this morning, but I told them their dad would go get them. He took #1 to work and now is at Harbor Freight, he will get them on the way home. I am going to take a Vicodin and see if it stops some of the pain.



Off to the mystical world of England at the time of the French Revolution! and I ordered 2, yes count them 2 NEW books from Amazon. Can hardly contain myself. Maybe they will be here while I am off and I can read them!

later children.



No comments:

Post a Comment