20 September, 2008

Thoughts in a jacuzzi

So I took all my meds this morning and tried to relax a little. Ate some enchiladas that were a story in itself----the oven we have is from 1976 and is a little touchy.

And then I looked outside where it is sunny but not hot. I thought well the waters been circulating for a long time so I am going to sit in the spa for a while and soak my spine and my neck. What a great idea. Now I am so relaxed I will just ignore everything and go to bed. Nah. Just sink into the couch , close my eyes, and let the meds actually do their things.





Suddenly all my relatives are wondering why I am taking all these meds. Well if you want to get better you take the pills the doctors give you. Right? But you can't take them and go to work. At least some of them. Just think if I took my meds and went to work:




I hate all this election stuff. Thank God the TV has a mute button.


Peace and Love.....


No comments:

Post a Comment