23 September, 2008

dazed or why schedule iii and iv drugs are helpful




I can be dazed because I take a wonderful cocktail of medicine that relaxes my back spams, helps my arm a little, and if I eat some food with it, I can maintain an appearance of normality. But if I take all my meds as Rx then I can't work. I've been off for a few days and my husband is nervous. I don't blame him, but then I won't get any accommodations at work like a stool to put my feet on (an empty tray would do) or explaining why standing irritates the vertebrae and causes spasms.


I do miss my musical adventures though. It's like a part of me has been excised and thrown into a pit. Wandering around Disney Hall, sneaking into Chandler and sitting in the hook, going to eat at the Pacific Dining Car. And I miss the adventures. Well life changes and we all go all our different ways.




My oldest turns 21 next week. I feel odd, because I feel like I am 18 in my head but my body is heading towards 60 on a faster clip than I thought it ever would. ttfn.


No comments:

Post a Comment