23 August, 2008

Just a quick update

1. Physical therapy starts soon. Oh yeah, I got a disabled placard. I am now officially disabled.

2. Have a referral to a rheumatologist.

3. These are not work related problems, but I have a list of restrictions, like avoid standing or sitting too long, no climbing stairs....we shall see.

4. Agency I am not thrilled with is reviewing the upper back claim. Deciding on it's "merit".

5. Pain Management is waiting on 1st ortho to tell agency why i need shots in my neck for a sore shoulder, and then he will refer me to 2nd ortho who maybe can say this upper back and shoulder is debilitating (it is) and I can file for medical retirement.

6. House is going to work out. Spouse weedwhacked the yards and we are watering. Things are getting put away slowly. This kitchen is never going to get done.

7. King bed is now on frame so I am not sleeping on mattress on floor, feels better. Figured out how to use my DVD player with TV friend gave us. Yeah!

8. Back to work Monday with my laundry list, my FMLA, and my good news.

Later alligators


No comments:

Post a Comment