03 July, 2008

Random Musings




Since I won't be here tomorrow, I'll be guarding your safety if you're flying by making sure no ter'rists cross the exit line, I wish you a happy Independence Day. While you are celebrating please remember those men and women who are stationed all over this world protecting you and those whose lives were sacrificed for us to celebrate.



If the beginning of the week was any representation, Friday will be slooooooooow. That's okay. I can make myself useful and do my job. The person who is the lead, needs to chill, we do our job and do it well. Now some one at the brain trust has decided to check each and every person's badge that comes through the exit with an ultraviolet light. Even the people who come in and out 5 or 6 times a shift doing radio checks and returning from downstairs assignments.

So, I wish they would disable me and retire me so I could get on with life otherwise the sum total of my experience with this agency is exit sitting. Life goes on.

Stay safe and have a good weekend. I still have horrible pain in my shoulder but I am ignoring it and I found a good Kathy Reichs book to read. No shopping today, no driving today. #1 kid is at the anime expo. See you later!





No comments:

Post a Comment