24 May, 2008

What is next?

Gonna move. Have no choice. Have no money. Haven't had a check since March.
Doctor's office lost paperwork I faxed to them in March. Finally got it and got it turned into the person who told me if I didn't get in they would make my absences AWOL and probably fire me. Appealing to the DOL with new medical information. Would be nice to get some therapy and some help for this big huge knot under my scapula.


Actually took the paperwork in person to the office. Saw one of my old friends from my last position. I don't think I miss it anymore. I could do it but they won't have me back. I did notice that my white board is still up with my cheat numbers written on it. I think they are trying to make everyone in the office a minority. At least that what it seems. Oh well.


Then I took the shuttle to the airport and went to where I had been sending some of my paperwork and found out they don't get it anymore. Went through security and even took off my shoes. I gave the admin person my time off note as well as my new doctor's note. Then out to wait for the bus, whoo hoo. It seemed like every airport bus came except the one I needed. By the time I got it, I was half frozen, then waiting on the train, and it was so cold and raining. Finally the local bus came and I got on it and got off at my stop and walked 2 blocks in the rain. I was so cold when I got home. Brrrr. No umbrella either. Duh.


So life goes on. We've got to find a new place to live, hopefully flat with a decent garage and driveway and room for my dog.

I saw my PCP and got some meds changed. Got a different SSRI but it's generic and I can get it through the mail. Need to see if I can get my HCTZ that way too. I'm trying to avoid taking a bunch of meds. Costs too damn much with copays. I am still dealing with all that is going on.



So well, here it goes. Have a safe weekend. I'm watching the race tomorrow and reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment