09 December, 2007

Dogs, Cats, kids, husbands, whatever

Went to the congregational meeting today. Went as expected. The person who eats sour grapes for breakfast was there. She has to be. I wonder if she ever is truly happy unless she has total control of something. Amazes me.



Still don't feel much like myself. I hope I get some energy and some ambition or we won't have a tree or decorations up for the holiday. Probably won't have any presents under the tree either. This is has been a lousy year. I hope 2008 will be better.


No football on. Can't concentrate to read.Need to think about something that will make me relax. Maybe meditate a little.


Can't relive the past, can't predict the future. Guess we just use the now and hope for the best.


Have a good day. Peace. Out.




No comments:

Post a Comment