29 November, 2007

Thursday means tomorrow I cook.....



Our agency loves us so much it gives us free flu shots. Of course, when you come in contact with as many people as we do it's probably a good idea. But since I've had it, I've had a runny nose, sneezing and sore throat. Just no big deal



I am 54 years old and I have never worked in a place where in one week you could have at least 4 EEOC complaints against the same person weekly. I am just astounded that this person can get away with this kind of behavior . Yelling at employees in open areas while others are trying to work, when there is a perfectly good conference room to have discussions and bring up problems. But oh no, it not only gets loud, it gets personal. If this were not a government job I would imagine that this would not be tolerated. I am coming up on 3 months at the front desk and the shit that I hear would make your toes curl, and not in a good way.



Some times I feel like I need to click my heels together and find a way home. We did actually get one ruby shoe the other day.




Saturday night is our church smorgasbord. I am making cabbage rolls, fumi salad, a sweet pototo specialty, spiced up green beans and bringing rolls and writing my daughters script as the mistress of ceremonies. Should be good. Lots of food, but not as many people as there used to be. But I'll write her a goods script. Nothing like 30 some years of practice. And then Sunday is the first Sunday of Advent and we begin to learn a new liturgy with our lousy music person.




So to my non fans, good night and good luck. 515 comes early and I have to get a good nights sleep tonight.




Oh, Brett get better bebe, we need you and that shotgun arm of yours! A Fan.



No comments:

Post a Comment