25 November, 2007

Saving up my energy for crazy days








Yep it's the Sunday that people are flying out and losing all their belongings. I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like, but I know that it will be nuts.

Saw the doc and didn't check the paperwork and he made a HUGE mistake on my progress report. I have faxed their office twice and have left a message. First thing tomorrow I will call them and make sure they have him fix it.I had to have them fix the Rx they gave me and now this. Just adds to the stress.
.
Had a nice dinner and it went well. No arguments, and everyone got along well.

Got some sad news that my SIL's favorite uncle who lives in Hollywood had a massive stroke that compressed his spinal column and he is on a respirator until they pull the plug. It's so sad. He was so happy. He had a lovely wife and a great son and now this.

Husband and big dog went prospecting today leaving me with the little one who cried and cried until he got comfy and warm. I am so cold. As soon as I am done with this I am going to light a fire and sit in front of the fireplace. I just can't get warm today.

Have a great week folks.
Back to the rat race.




No comments:

Post a Comment