01 October, 2007

Yeah that's right.....




And believe me if that was the truth, I would have had to shoo the boys off my porch with a broom. But books have never pissed me off, caused me grief or stood me up. Guess that is why I love them so.




The phone never stops ringing at work. I try to keep the incoming calls to under 5 minutes because I know that there will be 6 voice mails waiting. Today was busy. The PTB changed my schedule to 0700-1530 which is good for me. But I feel like I have to beg the person who is supposed to relieve me ( or tap me out) when I go home. It's not fair. I work my butt off and they can sit in the back and only deal with a small % of the calls I get. They enter items, check emails, answer faxes and I do the front desk. I talk to an awful lot of people and direct them to the correct place if we aren't it.

Well it's another night. So

No comments:

Post a Comment