13 October, 2007

TGIS

We had rain last night. What a nice way to go to sleep. Falling rain outside my window. And then at 545 finding out big whiny dog had the poops. Not a nice thing. Cleaned it all up and hosed the garage down later in the morning. Some days it's all you can do to praise God for the small things. He seems okay now.



No car today. Husband had to work more overtime. I hope that he isn't too tired. He and kid #1 need to go get their hairs cut. He's worked a lot this week but doesn't go to bed early enough and then he complains about being tired.




Achy today. Work is okay but stressful. I never know from one day to another who will be gone. Seems like people are there and then gone. I get in early and set up my desk and get the area work ready and then I work. No goofing around for me. But when it's time to go I need to go or else I miss a bus and have to wait 45 minutes for the next one. ( The bus situation has also been addressed to the transit company run by the city, the mayor and my councilman, because there is no way they follow their printed schedule). I was told that this isn't the terminal where someone taps you out to leave. I said, I don't get paid overtime and when my time is up, I have to leave. I didn't ask for the schedule change but I like it because it works and I get to work in plenty of time. God, I get so frustrated sometimes and then I get over stressed. That is not good. And in this office, that is a every day fact of life.







So we shall see. I am going to go and finish my Kathy Reich book and then start the new Garrison Keillor book.



Have a good night.








1 comment: