17 October, 2007

Hump Day

I got an email from the boy that broke my heart. He was handsome, nice and I sure had fun with him. Nearly 40 years later, I get an email from him. Tugs at the heart a little bit.
We were in band together. How sweet is that?




Work is work. It's been busy enough that I can get through the entire day and get lots of stuff done. I am doing my filing daily now because I don't want to get behind. Too much stuff was not done and now I am trying to do it to keep ahead of the crowd.



Used my crock pot today and did a roast with vegetables and french onion soup mix. It smelled so good. Tasted good too. Lunch tomorrow. I love to cook in the fall. Will start baking bread and making pea soup soon.




Time to crawl off to bed.



Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment