16 September, 2007

Yust a minute now, Vat are you doing?




Do you see that hole in the wall by my bathroom? That's from me pounding my head because I am so tired of playing a stupid game with a stupid government agency. Okay, I work for a government agency, but I also have to deal with another one in my private life.

So this has been going one for a very long time. I write these people and they know that pain has been an ongoing concern. Hell if they read my blog they'd know about it, not to mention the 13 letters I have written them asking for some pain relief. Now I get a letter 2 weeks ago asking why I have to have the epidural injections? For pain management you stupid assholes. Don't they read their mail? The numerous doctor's reports stating pain management? Sometimes I think the agency is staffed by these guys:


There is only so much one can take.

I found my little speaker system for my Ipod so I can take it work and listen to it while I work. A little music might make it better. I hope so. I can use some nice laid back classical music to listen to.






No comments:

Post a Comment