28 September, 2007

Just a few things

1. I am now the full time front desk person who can only legally work 40 hours a week due to the rules that the agency that I hate has imposed (okay by me...any more and I'd lose my mind)

2. The agency that I hate is FUCKED. They can't figure out that pain management treats the disease not just the symptoms. They owe me nearly 2K and I will lose my house if they don't pay me.

3. Costco sells a great chardonnay that tastes good.

4. I am totally pissed off at my #1 kid.

5. I may have to go on jury duty. Not too bad. But since I work for the feds, we have unlimited jury duty days. Blah.

6. I want a long vacation with no money worries, lots of books to read and a place to hide from everyone.

so like all the other times it's :


No comments:

Post a Comment