10 September, 2007

H'okay I go back to work, yes?

So I was off Friday because something I ate or came into contact with made me have a very unpleasant Thursday evening. Like puke city. Took most of the day to even feel better. IT was ugly.
God even the dog looked at me with sad eyes.


So back to work today and it was pretty nuts. Lots and lots of calls to get through and didn't hardly make a dent in them. Tomorrow I am going to work diligently to get them down and answered. It should be less crazy tomorrow anyway. Mondays are just awful awful days. I can hardly get away from the desk just to use the restroom. I don't take real breaks except for lunch because I am up front. The supervisor of the area told us this isn't like the terminals, breaks and lunches come when there is time for them. Of course there is a cadre of limited duty people who take their breaks and lunches like clockwork. Makes you wonder doesn't it? Of course if I pressed it I could do it too, but I feel like I need to do my job and do it well.



Had a quiet weekend though we did go to a housewarming party. That was nice. We've known the people for a long time and they are awesome folks. Laughed and had a beer (to settle my stomach) and had some great bbq. They bought their house a year ago, it's small but just perfect for them.


So now it's another week and 4 more days to go till the weekend. I think it'll be an okay week, though the shoulder is aching a lot tonight. Needed to take some pain meds along with the Ibuprofen. Ah if only life was this easy:



So it's Monday and football is droning on. I plan on being sound asleep by 2215 tonight. OH yeah, it's cooled off!


Have a good night and stay out of trouble!



No comments:

Post a Comment