02 September, 2007

don't let the door hit you on the way out

Another hot one. This is getting old and repetitive. I don't like it. I am going to pray for a storm to come and knock out some of this heat. It's not good for anyone.


The husband took the pointer and went up to gold pan. And today where are the flash flood alerts and warnings? Where he is. He loaded up the motorhome and went.I hope they have fun. It's not going to be cool up there either. Hope the dog doesn't whine the entire time. He has that habit. Of course if he is in the water, he'll be a happy boy. He likes the water and he loves to play. Just doesn't get to do it enough these days.


Went to Centinela Pet and Feed and got some Frontline for the other pooch. He's resting and he's happy. He doesn't like having it put on, but it makes such a difference. He really needs to be groomed. I am hoping that next week I can get to that. We shall see. He looks so smart when he is trimmed.


There's a NASCAR race out in Fontana and it's wicked hot out there. I wouldn't want to be out there. They are going 190 MPH and the sun is just wicked hot. I will watch it on TV just to have the noise on the TV since there is NO FOOTBALL this weekend. I was colleged out yesterday. But it was a good day.



So have a great evening, Cool off if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment