07 July, 2007

The Week Ends

'myspace

Another day in the week. The #2 kid is in Chicago and having a marvelous time. She and I were both crying on the phone tonight. She'll be home in a week and we will be at each other's throats but that's okay. She's my baybee.

'myspace

The dogs are fine. They are keeping themselves occupied. I feel safe if they are here when I am home alone.

'myspace

I am on the search for the perfect purse. I don't know if I will ever find it but I know it's there somewhere. Shoes not so much, but the perfect purse that would make me happy.
And lately there is nothing too much that has made me happy.

'myspace

I said good bye to the music person today. Cleaned out the drawer that held my things and will pick them up tomorrow. Funny after all the drama I feel like it's sad to see it go away. But I have great memories and that means a lot. Just wonder why I'm being thrown out like old cheese. Guess I don't fit into any equation anymore Oh well. It just adds to the depression.

'myspace

Time to sleep.

ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment