01 July, 2007

Sunday...

Well kid #2 is safely ensconced in Chicago and I have to express mail a package of things she forgot to her. At least it's easy to do that. I asked her if she had everything and she assured me she did. Ha. Well it's not that big of a deal and I can cram a lot of stuff into the box for her.
The HOTTEST ORIGINAL graphics on the NET at Sparkletags.Com


Took both dogs to the dogpark today. I love to see the big one lope. He's so funny. He whines. The little one whines too. Got a little sun. I can feel it on my neck. The little one is licking my ankle. Eww.

'myspace

Not much else to say. Grilled dinner. yum. Made enough to take to my Moms so she doesn't have to cook dinner tomorrow.

'myspace

Gonna be a HOT week. GLad we've got fans.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment