27 July, 2007

So let me just tell you .....

If you are going to have an epidural injection be prepared for a sore neck, a bitch of a headache and have some ice packs handy. I had mine on Tuesday afternoon and still today hurt like an SOB. I've got a call into the doctor's office to have them fax me a note so I have proof. Damn this is painful. Friends who have had it said they haven't had it, but everyone reacts differently. I just pray he'll let me have one more day and then tomorrow I'll face the hordes of travelers until I pass out.



I need to set up my new fax machine so I can send things out when I am hooked up to the pc. My Mac doesn't like printers all of a sudden. It won't read the driver and is acting odd. If I got a windfall at this moment, I'd buy an apple laptop and then I could print and save to my hearts desire. I have to get some CD's so I can back up a bunch of stuff related to the injury.


glitter-graphics.com

So that's it for today. I am going to crawl back into bed and rest my neck. But the damn gardeners are out there in force with their gasoline powered blowers. I hate those friggin things.



Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment