10 July, 2007

Mah back still hurts and back to work

Took some OTC pain pills and I hope that they start to work soon. I am miserable but I shall persevere and go to work. I have no idea if I still go to the same place or not, no one called me and told me any different. I have my letter which I will clutch in my hot little hand. God only knows right?
'myspace

Yesterday I got a wonderful letter from the agency that handles my disability. They wanted to know if the reason I was off was a new thing or just the old injury raising it's head. I sent them a fax back and I said if they looked at their correspondence they'd see that it wasn't new, it never stopped and I said I would try to go back to work, but I still suffered pain and pain and more pain.They seem to think that the pain would magically go away when I returned to work. Nope, didn't work that way. So now I am waiting for the referral to the pain mgmt doctor.

'myspace

The thought of more injections of steroids which do absolutely nothing or a block using steroids does not make me happy.

'myspace

So life goes on and I know that eventually this will all be a bad memory and life will get better.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment