08 July, 2007

Mah back hurts

I must have not done something right this afternoon because my back feels like someone is poking hot irons into it. Not good. Took a couple of pain pills and an anti inflam and as long as I don't move too fast or too far I am okay. Just hurts and hurts. And of course the day I wanted to sit outside and get some sun is the day I couldn't lower myself into my beach chair. Shit.

Glitterfy.com *Glitter Graphics*


My things were not delivered, dropped off or otherwise. And no sorry I couldn't do it, I didn't have the right keys, or screw you, you'll never get them back. This lack of common courtesy astounds me. But it is certainly not something that is new, it's been going on for years.

Glitterfy.com *Glitter Graphics*


So life goes on.

I am going to take a hot shower and see if it helps the back.
Ciao.

Glitterfy.com *Glitter Graphics*

No comments:

Post a Comment