02 July, 2007

CAn't go far without keys!

'myspace

I told the kid I'd mail her package today. Got showered dressed and packed her package and taped it all up. I go to look for the keys to the Honda and voila , they are gone. I call the kid and say where are the keys? He said I have them. Why? I need the car. You didn't tell me you needed it. Where's the spare key? I said your father has it with him in downtown. Can we see a pattern here? And he has 2 keys on his ring. I am getting one for emergencies. So package won't get mailed until someone gets home with a car or keys. And then he expects me to be a gracious hostess to his friend who's going to be camping out here for a month? Hell no.

'myspace

So I am here watching the thermometer rise. I will walk out to the mailbox and see if there is anything good in it. I'd love a good surprise. Other than normal bills and such.

'myspace

This reminds me of me when I was little except the barn cats couldn't come in the house because the hunting dogs would get all ticked off.

I am outta here.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment