12 July, 2007

Angry? Am I Angry?

'myspace

1. Since I am not bleeding I have a subjective pain problem and not an objective one.
2. I'll do some tests but other than pain, weakness in your hands and loss of strength in your hand, you're okay.
3. We'll refer you to a pain mgmt doctor, who upon being called, doesn't take federal workers comp patients. What do I do now?
4. Well I guess you'll have to work in pain and take your pills when you get home.
IS there a 2x4 out there I can borrow?

'myspace

At least my dog loves me.

The HOTTEST ORIGINAL graphics on the NET at Sparkletags.Com
WwW.SparkleTags.Com


Now on to the saga of returning to work.
How about this for injured workers.
Give them a walkie talkie and tell them to patrol. Be a rover. Go upstairs and downstairs at a terminal you are assigned to. Look like you are doing something important. Look for un attended vehicles, unattended packages and suspicious people. Do this while someone else is already scanning the hot and tired masses for suspects waiting in the line for Southwest to carry them cheaply elsewhere. Do this for 8 hours. Breathe in the fumes of thousands of cars, busses, cigarette smokers and jet exhaust. Leave at your designated time so sore you can't walk the next morning. Yes. This. Is.My.Life. Isn't in what my job offer said. Am I pissed?
Better believe it.
ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment