05 June, 2007

What is so hard about returning a call from a patient?



OK it's been established that I have a significant problem with my shoulder. The thing hurts and hurts >8 on a scale of 1-10. It's been hurting and I have been off work. I called the doctor's office yesterday because I am supposed to go back today. Well the pain is off the chart. I asked them to return my call yesterday and and no call. I called again and said please call me and let me know if he approved an extra couple of days because I am miserable and I have to let my employer know if I am coming back. No return call. SO I call again today. Well he's out today. He wasn't out yesterday when I called. Do you understand the concept of pain? I am miserable. SO if they don't call by Noon I am going to go down there and holler. It hurts to lift my arm.

Other than that life is going on as normal. Kid goes to the prom this weekend. Sniffile.
Kid goes to Disneyland for senior excursion. Kid is tapping out the bank of Mom and Dad.

I just would like to throttle someone with regards to this shoulder. It is just unreal.

Rant over.
Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment