20 June, 2007

Well you don't have to be so rude....

'myspace

So I go back to work and things have changed. Another new sheriff in town and from what I've heard he's a PITA. Ok, so I can adjust. I make sure they have all my paperwork and they concur. Make sure I have Thursday off, that's cool. I go to the terminal. We're overloaded now go downstairs....okay, no problem but I can't do wheelchairs. Don't worry. I go downstairs and the lead there is a woman who just isn't very pleasant. She says okay go to the exit. I tell her I can't do wheelchairs. "Then I can't use you, go back upstairs". But not in a nice tone of voice. Okay. So I go back up. Finally get settled at the exit. Chairs are removed, because they don't want people sitting. That's fine for people who rotate, what about those of us who are there for 8 hours? Not thinking again.

I need to contact the doctor's office for specific instructions. These people are nuts.

So anyway, it's back to being a drone.

Off tomorrow for graduation. I can deal with that.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment