26 June, 2007

S'okay, isn't it?

'myspace

I wish we'd get some kind of rain. I know, it's summer in CA but geeze a little thunder and lightning with a nice drenching would be pleasant.

'myspace

I see the doctor on Thursday morning so I am not working until I see him and get something Rx for this pain. My errant husband is going to go to work late so he can come with me. I faxed the office and sent in the paperwork for the absence on Friday. Saturday will be part and parcel of this absence. Like I am valuable to them for something? Not as if standing up for 8 hours on a tile floor with no mat, not checking every wheel chair every 10 minutes, and not being treated like a human being. SCrewy, that's all I can say.

'myspace

This is so much what I wish I was doing. Have a book, a cold drink and the tropical breeze blowing over me. Dream on. Dream on.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment