25 June, 2007

Random thoughts

'myspace

* There is someone I know who is divorcing her 3rd husband and has already latched on to someone new and spouting off about her flings. I don't know. I guess I figured that she might at least wait till there is a decree before she starts yakking about the new boyfriend. But that's just me. I guess I am a little old fashioned. Not everyone can be perfect for everyone at all times.
* Why do my kids insist on using my shower instead of their own? I can't even sleep in quiet in the morning. Sheesh.And leave me some room for my own shampoo and rinse?
* Tomorrow I call the doctor and make another appointment. I am in too much pain to deal with this shit much longer.
'myspace


So that's it. I am just a little tired of things today.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment