23 June, 2007

I hate hardware problems

'myspace

My printer died and we went to get a new one. Did the install and the damn thing doesn't show up. I hate when you need something and it doesn't work. Never had this problem before. Aaaaaaaargh.

Am not at work. Took the pain pills at 11AM and still hurt like mad. Had the errant husband call the office and I called call center. I will have to get in to see the boy wonder but it doesn't seen like he can do anything. As long as I take pain pills I really should not be working because "I am not fully in control of a situation". Ha.

'myspace

I think I am going to have to save a lot of pennies if I want to take any kind of trip this year. It doesn't ever seem like we can go anywhere. I'd like to drive to San Diego for a day trip but with gas the price it is that seems unlikely. Ugh.

'myspace

We need some rain. Lots and lots of it. And it's warm today too. What a change. I have my fan and the ceiling fan going. It needs it in here.

I don't have much else to say. I hope we get this printer thing solved and soon. I need to write some stuff and get it out. This drives me nuts.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment